COVID-19 INFORMATION | March 20th 2020
Dear customers and associates,
We understand how the COVID-19 may affect your everyday business activities. In this time of uncertainty, of change and rapid adjustment, our priority remains to continue to provide you with the support and services you need to ensure your business operations, productivity and customer service.
At this time, while ensuring the health and safety of everyone involved, we are closely monitoring the progress of the pandemic and our plan is in place to handle it. What is important for SIR is to provide quality service while protecting our community.
To help keep your business operational and productive, we have initiated our contingency plan, which will ensure that our employees collaborate with your teams while ensuring everyone’s safety:
- We have cancelled all business trips planned by our employees
- We have cancelled all of our attendance at public events
- All of our services are maintained
- More than 50 % of our teams are teleworking and are fully functional
- Every night our premises are sanitized
- We are closely monitoring the entries and exits of our premises
- We have installed videoconferencing rooms to facilitate internal and external communications
- We have put in place the preventive measures recommended by Health Canada
We have strengthened all of our tools and services to ensure full accessibility. If you are looking to implement an IT contingency plan, we offer products and services that could help you maintain your operations and meet the growing demands of the Canadian retail sector. You can contact us at any time either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-844-687-6747
SIR Solutions has always promoted quality partnerships with our clients, our community will remain unchanged to support you in your daily operations, especially in the most difficult times. Therefore, we remain available to serve you and we will respect our commitment to our different mandates.
Hopefully, the entire community will continue to adapt and comply with the health guidelines issued to stop the spread of COVID-19. This fight can only be won with the contribution of all actors and stakeholders in Quebec and Canadian society.