SIR RESUMES ITS OPERATIONS | June 16th, 2020
We are very pleased to announce that at SIR we are beginning the first phase of our plan to fully resume our operations.
The context of the COVID-19 pandemic has brought its share of challenges to our company. Like most Quebec companies, we had to review how we do things without affecting the efficiency of our daily operations.
As we gradually resumed our operations, we had to put in place an emergency response plan and we also created a special internal committee that meets weekly to monitor the evolution of the pandemic and the risks associated with it
The health and well-being of every customer, partner and employee has always been and always will be our priority. Therefore, we would like to share with you the preventive measures we have taken to minimize health risks to the population, in accordance with the recommendations and guidelines of the Public Health Department.
Activities will be resumed in accordance with the recommendations. Each activity has been evaluated according to several criteria:
- Physical distancing between all employees;
- Sanitary and aseptic measures;
- Protective equipment available to all our employees;
- The reorganization of our offices;
- Wearing a mask in common areas;
- A reduced occupancy rate at our premises;
- Security protocols for our employees travelling to customers’ sites.
We will continue to closely monitor all the recommendations issued by CNESST as well as those of the National Institute of Public Health.
We want to assure you: SIR Solutions employees are there for you and will continue to be there for you. Our team would like to thank you for your ongoing support. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Tél. : 1 844 687 6747 | Courriel : Info@sirsolutions.com
COVID-19 INFORMATION | March 26th 2020
We are operational for you.
Following the government’s announcement in Quebec and Ontario to close non-essential businesses and shops in Quebec as of March 24, 2020.
SIR solutions is considered an essential business in the following category:
- Computing resource (security, maintenance and urgent need related to COVID-19)
SIR Solutions will maintain its essential activities in the information technology environment for Canadian retail businesses.
Our plan is to maintain our operational services and to continue to provide you with the support and service to ensure the continuity of your operations.
We have, once again, raised our level of security for our employees and your employees.
Here are the measures for all our on-site service interventions:
- Wearing safety glasses is mandatory.
- Gloves must be worn by all our employees.
- Wearing a mask is required.
- No signature on the paper or electronic work order will be required.
- The social distance of 2 meters is mandatory at all times.
- The disinfection of the equipment will be done by our employees.
- Hand washing before and after the intervention is mandatory.
In addition, we maintain the activities of the following departments either in teleworking mode or on site:
- Telephone support level 1,2,3
- Equipment service and repair
- Development or integration project
- IT and data center support
- Sale and purchase of equipment
We are always here to help you, no matter what happens, at any time you can contact us by phone or email.
Phone: 1 844 687 6747 | Email: Info@sirsolutions.com
On behalf of the entire SIR Solutions team, and for as long as possible, we are committed to provide ongoing support to our clients and partners.
COVID-19 INFORMATION | March 20th 2020
Dear customers and associates,
We understand how the COVID-19 may affect your everyday business activities. In this time of uncertainty, of change and rapid adjustment, our priority remains to continue to provide you with the support and services you need to ensure your business operations, productivity and customer service.
At this time, while ensuring the health and safety of everyone involved, we are closely monitoring the progress of the pandemic and our plan is in place to handle it. What is important for SIR is to provide quality service while protecting our community.
To help keep your business operational and productive, we have initiated our contingency plan, which will ensure that our employees collaborate with your teams while ensuring everyone’s safety:
- We have cancelled all business trips planned by our employees
- We have cancelled all of our attendance at public events
- All of our services are maintained
- More than 50 % of our teams are teleworking and are fully functional
- Every night our premises are sanitized
- We are closely monitoring the entries and exits of our premises
- We have installed videoconferencing rooms to facilitate internal and external communications
- We have put in place the preventive measures recommended by Health Canada
We have strengthened all of our tools and services to ensure full accessibility. If you are looking to implement an IT contingency plan, we offer products and services that could help you maintain your operations and meet the growing demands of the Canadian retail sector. You can contact us at any time either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-844-687-6747
SIR Solutions has always promoted quality partnerships with our clients, our community will remain unchanged to support you in your daily operations, especially in the most difficult times. Therefore, we remain available to serve you and we will respect our commitment to our different mandates.
Hopefully, the entire community will continue to adapt and comply with the health guidelines issued to stop the spread of COVID-19. This fight can only be won with the contribution of all actors and stakeholders in Quebec and Canadian society.
COVID-19 INFORMATION | March 13th 2020
In light of the series of measures and restrictions deployed by public health authorities to slow the spread of COVID-19, we wish to announce the following change to our operations.
- We cancel business trips planned for our employees.
- We cancel all our attendance at public events.
- We will continue to provide service and support to our customers.
Our teams monitor the evolution of the situation and the recommendations issued by the public health authorities on an ongoing basis in order to re-evaluate our decisions in real time.
We want to reassure you that measures are in place and have been tested to ensure that there will be no disruption to our services. We are very committed to the full delivery of our professional services mandates. The vast majority of these services require no face-to-face interaction. We will work with you to ensure that all of our mandates are delivered on time through alternative communication methods such as telephone calls or web conferences.
At SIR Solutions, we value the health of our employees and clients. Internally, we have circulated contagion prevention instructions and validate the absence of symptoms of our personnel on a daily basis. We have intensified cleaning procedures in order to disinfect high-traffic areas.
We thank you for your understanding and hope that the situation will be resolved quickly. We will provide you with updates as the situation evolves.