You have a passion for resource management and well-being at work?
SIR solutions is looking for a Human Resources Advisor who would like to use his passion in attracting and retaining our staff. SIR Solutions offer a stimulating environment focused on innovation and continuous improvement of its practices.
The well-being and fulfillment of our teams is the reflection of the success of our company. Innovation, teamwork, performance and respect are the key to that success.
Under the responsibility of the Director HR, you will have to contribute more specifically:
Main responsibilities :
- Collaborate in the management of day-to-day HR activities, including advisory role, staffing, contribution assessment management and compensation;
- Organize and animate the meetings of the ideal teammate with the teams of the different departments;
- Plan and participate in the recruitment process in collaboration with stakeholders;
- Be responsible for monthly memberships and follow-ups related to group insurance and RRSP / DPSP;
- Follow up on monthly memberships and bills of the group insurance program;
- To welcome and integrate new employees;
- Keep employee records up to date;
- Prepare the annual file in accordance with the requirements of the Act to promote the development and recognition of the skills of the workforce;
- Assist the Director of Human Resources in the various mandates and files;
- Participate in management meetings and ensure administrative follow-ups.
- Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other relevant discipline;
- Member of l’ordre des CRHA/CRIA is a asset;
- Minimum of two or three (2 or 3) years of experience in a similar position;
- Bilingualism (English & French);
- Proactive, organized and passionate of HR;
- Dynamic and innovative;
- Tooling in the use of integrated system in human resources and project management