Would you like to join a dynamic team and thrive in a challenging environment?
With offices in Montreal and Toronto, SIR Solutions is a continuously growing Canadian SME active in a constantly evolving industry where innovation, team work, performance and respect are key values.
Seems like a good fit? Apply for one of our open positions today.
List of available positions
TRAINING SPECIALIST / Permanent / Montreal
Reporting directly to the quality control, documentation and training supervisor, the training specialist will be responsible of:
- Train directly in stores, customers and their employees on the SMS Point of Sales software, according to specific criteria.
- Write training reports according to established criteria. Take notice of correction and/or modification to apply to our system.
- Participate in the production of our training content.
- Assist customers in hardware and software problem solving as well as support post-training questions.
- Occasionally, give training to SIR employees.
- Candidates must have their own vehicle and be available to travel on a regular basis.
- They must also be flexible with overtime and working hours.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced level of French and English
- Two (2) years of experience in the retail industry
- Knowledge of POS systems will be considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication (French and English)
- Pedagogue, dynamic and strong relational skills (customer oriented)
- Must be mature, organised with minimal supervision
- Works well under pressure and meets deadlines
- Works well as part of a team
SALES REPRESENTATIVE / Permanent / Markham
Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, the salesperson achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account development within an assigned banner/territory by effectively selling the company’s products (hardware and software) and/or related services.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach;
- Completes needs analysis;
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists in selecting solutions best suited to their needs;
- Negotiates contract agreement and ensures win/win results;
- Ensures high levels of customer satisfaction throughout excellent sales service;
- Coordinates contribution from functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/banner to generate new business for SIR Solutions;
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule;
- Makes phone calls and on-site visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers;
- Develops clear and effective written quotations for current and prospective customers (NAV compliancy);
- Escalades customer problems and complaints, follow-ups and update requests;
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, finance sales management, logistics and technical service;
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the ROI for the territory/banner;
- Supplies management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests and competitive activities;
- Supplies management with potential new products and services;
- Keeps an updated file of product applications (SMS), technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, and advertising.
- Recommends changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating competitive developments;
- Qualifies needs and proposes solutions;
- Monitors competition (gather marketplace information on products, pricing, merchandising techniques);
- Maintains technical and professional knowledge up to date by attending workshops seminars/conferences and etc.;
- Participates in trade shows and conventions;
- Maintains records on customer profiles (purchasing habits and etc.);
- Input in CRM.
- Reports directly to Director of Sales Operations.
- 3 to 5 years, sales expertise;
- University/technical education.
- Good listening and probing skills;
- Team player.